domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

And the reason why this closes:
-a letter found just recently, addressed to me, from it-

He said he would offer his moments,
his smiles,
his care,
his affection,
his heart,
his love.
Thar he could promise that i'll always be on his mind,
that he would always made me happy,
that he would always be there for me -HA, let me laugh-,
that i would be the one and only for him.
That he could gime himself to me, to be a part of me,
that he would give me his thoughts, his essence, his soul, so that new ones are born with mine.

He said for EVER.
He said for REAL.

The cake is a lie, and i don't care if anyone get's that reference...just...the cake is a lie.
So long and goodbye to 107 blog entries which most of them are about him, about strugle and about love.
So long for "ever" and for "real".